Meet Your Team
Charles L. Moser
Charles is a former member of the elite US Navy SEALs and a former SWAT Team member. He is an elite special operations operator with extensive education, training and experience in both the military and civilian law enforcement communities.
Charles has more than 24 years of combined education, training and experience and has merged the best of both the US Navy SEAL and Police SWAT operations in an effort to provide a unique immersed training experience to the general public.
Training & Experience:
Honors & Awards
• Navy Achievement Medal with Combat “V”
• Combat Action Ribbon
• Joint Meritorious Unit Award
• Meritorious Unit Commendation
• Good Conduct
• National Defense Service Medal
• Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal
• Southwest Asia Service Medal
• Sea Service Deployment Ribbon
• Expert Pistol & Rifle Ribbons
• Captain’s License – Coast Guard- Master 100 ton near coastal
• Close Quarter Battle Instructor
• Visit Board Search & Seizure (VBSS)
• Underway Ship Boarding
• Combat Swimmer Operations
• Improvised Explosives
• Parachute Operations
• Anti-Terrorist Training
• Certified FBI and NRA Handgun, Shotgun, Rifle, Precision Rifle Firearms Instructor
• Defensive Tactics Instructor
• SWAT Sniper Instructor/GPS Sniper Instructor
• Instructor Development
• Interview and Interrogation Certification
• Tactical Repel and Rescue Technician
• Man Tracking Certification
• Vehicle / Bus Assaults
• Hostage Rescue
• Tactical Diagram
• PADI Dive Master
• Informant Management
• Search Warrant Preparation and Execution
• SWAT Level 2 Search Warrant Execution
• SEALFIT Certified Coach/Trainer
• KOKORO Certified Coach/Trainer
• CROSSFIT Level 1 Instructor Certification
• Turning Steel Certified Coach/Instructor
Dan Cerrillo is a certified U.S. Navy Master Training Specialist having spent over 14-years on active duty of which 13-years were spent within Naval Special Warfare Command's.
He served as both a SEAL Operator and Basic Underwater Demolition / SEAL and Special Operations Instructor during his military career.
Dan deployed numerous times in support of both Operation Iraqi and Enduring Freedom and conducted over 300 Direct Action Missions.
After leaving the military Dan continued government service until being hired in 2007 by a High Net Worth Family in the Pacific Northwest to help form an Executive Protection Detail for Vulcan Inc.
Dan opened CrossFit Bellevue in 2008 with the idea of specializing in Youth Athlete Training and Pre-Special Operations Training. Since starting his Pre-SOF Program Dan has helped over 20 young warriors receive their Ranger, Special Forces Tab and SEAL Tridents.
Dan now coaches Strength and Conditioning and Defensive Line for the Six Time Washington State and 2013 High School National Champion Bellevue Wolverines and the Bellevue Jr. Wolverine Football Programs as well as the Bellevue Junior College Eastside Bulldogs Football Club. Coach Cerrillo is also a participant in the 2014 Cour D' Alene Ironman and 2012 Bataan Death March.
Dan continues to consult for High School and College Football programs all over the United States and High Net Worth Families all over the world on both fitness and security matters.
Dan is also the one of the Lead Coaches for SealFit's Kokoro Camp and 20X Challenge and founder of Turning Steel "The Ultimate Navy SEAL Adventure". Dan specializes in teaching his clients and players about the fundamentals of fitness and the physical and mental toughness that goes along with it.
US Navy SEAL Team Four operator 1982 - 1988
• Land Navigation and GPS
• Pistol and M4 shooting
• Climbing instructor
• Jiu-Jitsu and self defense