Have you ever wondered how a sniper is able to shoot and hit a target at extreme distance with their first shot? Now is your chance to be a sniper and take part in this experience offered no where else in the world...
Your sniper adventure begins at your hotel where you are picked up by your Elite Sniper Trainer who is a former Us Navy SEAL and a current Lead Sniper of a US SWAT Team. Your former is an elite special operations operator with an extensive military and law enforcement background. He is the best of the best that's a guarantee .
He will give you unprecedented access into the life and mind of a sniper. He will talk about the sniper mindset, sniper mission overview, ballistics and the "tricks of the trade" of sniping. He will cover everything from basic sniper training, equipment used and the advanced skills necessary for extreme distance shooting.
Whether you've never fired a rifle, if you are an avid hunter, belong to a gun club or just dreamed of what it would be like to be a sniper. Now is your once in a life time opportunity to train alongside a former US Navy SEAL and former member of a US SWAT Team who has the tactical background and experience and has gone to combat.
If you are looking to join the service and want hands on experience, this is the course for you! You will have the opportunity to fire weapons currently being used by US Military and US law enforcement snipers.
Once you are picked up by your elite sniper trainer, you will head outside of Las Vegas to a private range in the Mohave Desert. While en route, the training will begin with an over view which will consist of a snipers missions, equipment selection, weapon systems overview, weapon selection procedures, ammunition selection and ballistics. Once you arrive for training you will begin with hands on training, firing your sniper rifles and conclude with the adventure of a lifetime.
1. Private meet and greet by your sniper trainer at your hotel
2. You will receive a training over view of sniper operations, while heading to your training site to fire your weapons
3. 2 to 3 hours of hands on training and firing your sniper rifles (time depends on group size)
4. Photo opportunity with weapons and your sniper
5. Lunch will be served
6. On your drive home you will have the opportunity for open questions and answers with your sniper trainer
4 to 5 hours hotel to hotel, depending on your group size . Max group 10
1 Day Sniper Adventure Includes:
- 5 Rds 223 Mark 12 Sniper Rifle
- 5 Rds 308 Desert Tech Arms SRS Sniper Rifle
- 5 Rds 300 Win Mag Remington 700
- 5 Rds 338 Lapua Sniper Rifle
- 5 Rds .50 Sniper Rifle
5 Additional Rds on each sniper weapon for a total of 25 Rds $399.00
Pick ups are scheduled from 6:00 am to 7:00 am 7 days a week
If there is a Sniper Rifle that you have already shot, you may substitute them for another rifle